-Casio Men's PAW1500T-7V Pathfinder Multi-Band Solar Atomic Ultimate Watch
-In Stock.We are not able to ship this item to your default shipping address.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
-Price:$259.95 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Special Offers and Product Promotions
*Warranty Offer: All Casio watches purchased direct from Amazon.com are covered by a 1-year limited warranty. Please see the full Casio warranty info here.
* Quartz movement
* Tough Solar Power; shock Resistant; auto EL backlight with Afterglow
* World Time - 29 times zones (30 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
* Water resistant up to 660 feet (200 M)
* Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)
Amazon.com Product Description
Perfect for rugged adventurers and weekend warriors, the solar-powered Casio Pathfinder men's sport watch is loaded with a digital compass and altimeter/barometer/thermometer--perfect for both mountain trekking and cave spelunking. It also includes tide and moon graphs and moon age data, and is very precise thanks to its atomic timekeeping features. The durable round watch case (measuring 50.5mm/1.98 inches wide) and bracelet are made of titanium, which is nearly 50 percent lighter than steel, but 30 percent stronger. It's also particularly resistant to salt water corrosion, as well as hypo-allergenic--perfect for those with metal allergies.
The altimeter offers 5-meter measurements from -700 to 10,000 meters, and it can store altitude, month, date and time data, provide tendency and differential graphs, track cumulative ascent/descent, and sound an alarm when you reach a specified altitude. The watch also has a digital compass with 16 points of measurement displayed on the dial face. Other environmental and timekeeping features include:
* Barometer with atmospheric pressure tendency/differential graphics
* World Time: 29 times zones (30 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
* 5 daily alarms
* 1/100 second stopwatch with 24-hour capacity and elapsed/split time modes and 1st-2nd place times
* Countdown timer with 60-minute range
* Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
This watch also features a ?20-second accuracy per month, Afterglow backlighting, and water resistance to water resistance to 200 meters (660 feet)--which will stand up to the rigors of recreational scuba diving. This solar-powered watch has a battery life of up to 5 months on a full charge (without further exposure to light).
This multi-band radio-controlled watch receives a time calibration signal transmitted from several locations across the globe (the U.S., UK, Germany, and Japan), and it has an auto receive function (up to 6 times per day). You can choose to automatically receive this signal four times a day, or manually update the watch to the atomic clock.